Keeping you active, independent and secure at ALL times. Guardian provides you and your loved ones with the FREEDOM and PEACE OF MIND knowing that you are protected wherever you are, wherever you want to go.
- Tracking & instant contact with loved ones
- Keeping you safe & secure when away from home
- Emergency Assist Button for immediate GPS location tracking
- Voice communication, speak directly with a family member or loved ones
- Fitted with our Chameleon SIM (worth £14.99) with £3 credit
- Locate, call & monitor the watch anywhere with our FREE app (iOS & Android)
The safety and well-being of your family and friends is of vital concern within today's society and we all want to protect them as much as possible yet give them the freedom to live independently.
Ideal for older people, people living with dementia, those with disabilities or those just wanting immediate access to help, WATCHU Guardian is a 24/7 care solution that provides as little or as much support as you need.
Features and benefits
- Provides an easy to use SOS duress button
- Can be used outside of the home, where there is mobile network coverage.
- Programmable safe zone, to raise an alert when the wearer leaves a specified area
- Destination alert, to advise when the wearer reaches a programmed destination
- Open voice communication, allowing the wearer to speak directly with a family member or neighbor.
- GPS tracking to accurately locate the wearer
- Map location and street address provided on the activation of an alert
- Lightweight and looks just like a normal watch.
WATCHU Guardian will include a CPR Chameleon PAYG SIM with £3 worth of credit free of charge allowing WATCHU to work straight out of the box. CPR Chameleon is a unique mobile network that can switch between all major networks to ensure that the WATCHU Guardian has optimum network coverage and GPS tracking signal at all times.
For basic location tracking the watch will use around £1.75 of credit per week of use. Voice call costs will depend on usage.
Credit top ups can be made via our CPR Chameleon Top Up page.